The mission of the College Transitions office is to provide:
- Penn College NOW dual enrollment for high school students at their high school during the high school day;
- Natural gas K-12 curriculum and career development leadership;
- High quality professional development for teachers, counselors, and administrators to help students develop skills needed to enter Penn College majors;
- Specialized programming to respond to economic and employment realities of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania;
- On-campus experiences for groups of students interested in career exploration of technical education occupations;
- Career Development program creation for K-12 schools;
- Project planning and facilitation for school districts and career and technology centers such as in-service coordination, needs assessments, curriculum alignment, and more.